Montag, 14. Januar 2013

My First Entry - What is there to say ?

This is my first entry and i guess nettiquete dictates, that i say something about my life. But would people really be interested in what i do, how i feel and react? I sincerely doubt it. Instead, i want to let my heart speak. Because only the heart speaks the truth. This is not some fancy wisdom i got from some guru. It's also not something my mother has taught me. Instead, i experience it daily. Everytime i look my pets in the eyes, i know that i'm right where i am in my life. I have the advantage of being a little older than most of you. In the past, i've been very afraid because of me aging. But the aging process is something really natural and with it comes not only responsibility, but also a deeper sense for who you really are! As a young woman i was really afraid. I took myself so seriously! Anything and anyone could make me mad in any given moment. Over the years i have somehow learned to say „Stop!“ and simply continue with my life.

There are several things, people ..objects giving me the much needed strength in my life I was married once but my husband got rid of me so to speak. But instead of being angry, i tried to cherish his memory. Now, he has grown to be a totally different person in my heart. A nice person who still lives with me. I was very sad the time after he left me, but my dog randy and my two cats really gave me hope and got me over the worst period. Yes, they get along really well, if anyone is wondering, lol! In fact, cats and dogs are not natural enemies. We just make them out to be hating each other which isn't really true. Yes, you are right. It seldomly works out in a household. But if you are really careful introducing them to each other, it can. I'm just glad i got them ..all three of them. I think i always loved to be around pets. They seem so simple, yet have a big heart. Randy gives me so much unconditional love, it drives me insane sometimes. Because: What can i give back? Is there anything i can do for him to be more human? But maybe he does not have to be human. I know how i can take care of him and he knows how to take care of ME.

Still, i continue to learn all kinds of stuff related to my pets and i plan on sharing what i have found. I'll also keep a commentary on all sorts of articles i have found online from my favourite sites. I hope you are really going to enjoy them because i can be both – very fierce and soft. I'm just a woman who has gone through a lot and will continue to go through a lot. If that doesn't make any sense to you at all – don't worry. You will grow into it and someday you'll wonder what kind of person you really turned into. But it's going to be a pleasant surprise. I'm sure.

So that's it for now, I hope you'll stick with me and bookmark this page.

Cheers!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen